This report is the sixth and final in a series presenting findings from Relate’s The Way We Are Now survey of over 5,000 people across the UK, providing a unique window into the state of our couple and sexual relationships, our families, our relationships at work, and our social relationships. This report examines the quality of our sexual relationships and how they impact upon our relationship quality and our wellbeing.
- Benefits of relationships
- Causes of family breakdown
- Effects of health on relationships
- Effects of relationships on mental health
- Effects of relationships on physical health
- Relationship quality and wellbeing
- Sex and relationships education